The common alloy casings, middle plates and middle frames of mobile phones have various production processes and materials. Among them, the die-casting process is the most common way of aluminum parts alloy die-casting.
Metal mobile phone casing, metal middle frame, metal middle plate, and metal elements seem to have become the standard equipment of mobile phones, ranging from the high-end and atmospheric iPhone7, down to hundreds of low-end domestic models, and a variety of metal casings. It’s becoming a common practice. The metal casing of mobile phones has even become a hard indicator when buying mobile phones, because metal seems to have been equated with quality. In fact, many models are basically the same in appearance, but you can find the difference when you open the fuselage and observe carefully.
High-quality mobile phone metal casings are better than low-end metal casings in terms of feel and service life, and the corresponding price is higher. However, it seems that there is not much difference. The average user can’t tell the difference at all, which invisibly caused trouble for “Xiaobai” to choose a mobile phone. There are even a lot of “pseudo-metals” mixed into it, these are worthy of our vigilance.
Zinc alloy die-casting mobile phone shell, the main advantages of the middle plate, middle frame and accessories.
1. Surface treatment can be carried out: electroplating, spraying.
2. When melting and die-casting, it does not absorb iron, does not corrode the profiling, and does not stick to the Mold.
3. It has good mechanical properties and abrasion resistance at room temperature.
4. Low melting point, melting at 385°C, easy to die-casting.
5. Good casting performance, it can die-cast precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls, and the surface of the castings is smooth.
Link to this article：Advantages of aluminum alloy die castings as mobile phone parts
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Casting Wiki，THANKS