(1) The viscosity temperature performance is the best among the liquid lubricants, and the viscosity changes little in a wide temperature range. Its freezing point is generally less than – 50 ℃ and some as high as – 70 ℃. The appearance and viscosity of the oil remain unchanged after long-term storage at low temperature. It is a base oil with high temperature, low temperature and wide temperature range.
(2) Excellent thermal oxidation stability, such as thermal decomposition temperature > 300 ℃, low evaporation loss (150 ℃, 30 days, evaporation loss is only 2%), oxidation test (200 ℃, 72h), viscosity and acid value change little.
(3) Excellent electrical insulation, volume resistance, etc. do not change in the range of normal temperature to 130 ℃ (but the oil can not contain water).
(4) It is a non-toxic, low foaming and anti foaming oil, which can be used as defoamer, etc.
(5) Excellent shear stability, can absorb vibration, prevent vibration propagation function, can be used as damping fluid.
Link to this article：Five advantages of silicone oil
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^