Gas assistant technology, Gas assistant technology theory, Gas assistant technology China
Advantage of gas assistant technology:
1. Low injection pressure can reduce the residual stress; can make the warping and deformation into the lowest.
2. Low injection pressure can reduce the request of the clamping force, and it let the mould fit in the smaller injection molding machine.
3. Low injection pressure also can improve the product tolerance and stable problem.
4. Low injection pressure can reduce or eliminate the edge problem.
5. Because gas assistant technology is using the gas t injection, so it can reduce the plastic material, the maximum can achieved to 40%.
6. And compared with the full plastic injection product, gas assistant product can reduce the cycle time.
7. Gas assistant technology also can reduce the mould damage, and improve the mould life.
Gas assistant technology theory
Step 1: flowing material into cavity, when meet with the low temperature mould thickness, then it will create a thin coagulation zone, as the picture:
Step2: then gas will come into the flowing material; push the center un-solidification plastic material into un-full cavity. As the picture:
Step3: gas will continue to push the un-solidification plastic material into un-full cavity, as the picture:
Step4: during the pressure maintaining, the air in the air road will compress the flowing material, in order to make sure the product surface.
Step5: before the mould opening, the gas will come out from the product inside, and the air pressure will back to normal pressure.
China MOULD have already successfully achieved the gas assistant technology, and the product was delivery to the customer for shipping only after once mould testing.
If you want to know more about China mould, you’re welcome to visiting us, or you can contact with follow person:
Link to this article：Gas assistant technology, Gas assistant technology theory, Gas assistant technology China
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks