How can custom sheet metal processing reduce part deviation? When people use the equipment of the processing plant for sheet metal processing and cutting materials, care should be taken to ensure that the deviation of the hydraulic shears is within the human operating range. If people can’t manipulate the deviation of hydraulic shears, don’t use it. Only when people actually operate, there will be no deviations. If there is no deviation, it is not. Only this deviation must be within a standard value that people can manipulate. In addition, CNC lathe processing and plate shearing are both necessary and difficult items.
If the arc deviation can be manipulated, it will be more and more beneficial to people’s actual operation. Now, have we mastered the errors in sheet metal processing? Although the parts usually used for sheet metal processing are relatively small, one must not underestimate it. Although the sparrow is small, the entire process of sheet metal processing is very complicated and requires more detailed practical operations.
Today’s sheet metal processing is a high-precision technology. When processing, we must pay attention to the actual operation to avoid some big mistakes. Therefore, when you apply it, you must not only look at its compressive strength, but also some of its related characteristics. Its parts are more complex, so people use raw materials with more detailed characteristics for applications. With the development trend, sheet metal processing has some methods to reduce part deviation.
1. The method to avoid the abrasive tool from being clamped:
- ① Use a special anti-tightening cavity.
- ②In the production process, the cutting is often kept sharp and demagnetized.
- ③Expand the cavity gap.
- ④Choose an abrasive tool with an inclined tooth surface instead of an abrasive tool with a flat tooth surface.
2. The key reasons for the rapid damage of the mold base are:
- ① The gap between the grinding tools is small, and it is generally recommended that the total gap of the grinding tools is 20% to 20% of the thickness of the raw material.
- ② Concave-convex abrasive tools are not very good for weak acidity, including mold bases, abrasive tool guides, and CNC punch blades with insufficient accuracy.
- ③ The temperature of the mold base is too high. The key reason is that the punch is overheated due to long-term Stamping of the same abrasive tool.
Link to this article：How can custom sheet metal processing reduce part deviation?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks