Spring and summer alternate, the difference in temperature changes is relatively large. For automobiles, they have to experience changes in various aspects such as oil vapor caused by the rise in temperature. Car inspection and maintenance in advance can better prevent vehicle accidents. Therefore, Check it no matter how busy it is.
The four essential testing items at the turn of spring and summer include:
1. No need to dismantle and clean the carbon deposit of the valve, clean the fuel injector and replace the spark plug.
The direct consequence of the formation of carbon deposits on the back of the valve is poor acceleration of the engine, unstable idle speed, sometimes accompanied by a series of problems such as the blowout of the intake manifold and the difficulty of starting a cold car.
The coke deposit is usually cleaned without disassembly and cleaning. If the coke deposit is serious, the method of removing the cylinder head and cleaning the valve can be used.The maintenance station found through analysis that it is a gradual process from the formation of carbon deposits to accumulation to affecting the normal operation of the engine; when the engine has cold starting difficulties and unstable idling, it indicates that the carbon deposits are already quite serious, and further steps will cause misfire and cylinder failure. Until it fails to start.
The method of removing the cylinder head to clean the valve has a high maintenance cost. In order to avoid the loss caused by removing the cylinder head, it is recommended that the owner find that the cold car is difficult to start, check it at the repair station immediately, and clean the valve coke after removing other factors.
Do not dismantle and clean the valve carbon deposits, clean the fuel injectors and replace the spark plugs. When checking the oil and cleaning the three filters, most people will remember the fuel injectors and spark plugs, but the carbon deposit cleaning will sometimes be missed.Under the current high oil price, it is necessary to clean the carbon deposit on the valve to greatly reduce fuel consumption.
2. Check the air conditioner and clean the air filter.
The air conditioner is like a person’s body. If you don’t take care of it, you don’t exercise, and you don’t see a doctor for some minor problems, your body will naturally get worse and worse.The air conditioner will naturally become dirty if it is used for a long time. If it is dirty, it must be cleaned and maintained.After maintenance, it not only eliminates the hidden dangers of air-conditioning pollution and cleans the air, but also makes the air-conditioning performance look like new, saving electricity and energy, and prolonging the service life.
“Hidden dirt in winter, bacteria breed in spring.” In fact, air conditioners are easily polluted.Cleaning the room, taking off and changing clothes, walking around, pollen, suspended solids from smoking, talking, coughing, sneezing, etc., may cause biological pollution to the air conditioning in the home.Due to infrequent cleaning, a large amount of dust is deposited on the air-conditioning filter, and the breeding bacteria reside in the air inlet and outlet, the filter, the air-conditioning pipe, the evaporator, the condenser and other places.If it is not cleared in time, after the air conditioner is turned on, these germs will drift into the room along with the cold air sent by the air conditioner and cause illness.
Check the air conditioner and clean the air filter. After using the air conditioner for a winter, there will be a lot of dust and bacteria deposited on the filter or evaporator box. If it is not cleaned, it will not only affect the coolness of the cold wind in summer, but also The air volume is reduced, and harmful dust and bacteria are harmful to health.
Three, check the brake oil and brake pads
In order to ensure driving safety, we must maintain the brake system, and the maintenance of the brake system is, in the final analysis, two aspects of brake pads and brake fluid, because the braking power of the car accounts for most of them.So, how should we deal with the two keys that determine the braking effect-brake pads and brake fluid?
1. Check the brake pads
Regardless of any brake system*, the brake pads (disc type) or brake shoes (drum type) are used to complete the braking effect. Therefore, the thickness of the brake pads or brake shoes should be checked regularly.When the thickness is found to be close to or less than the minimum thickness specified by the manufacturer, it should be replaced immediately.While checking the brake pads, check the wear of the brake discs or brake drums. If there are dents on the contact surface, the discs or drums should be timely to ensure the contact area with the brake pads and increase the braking force.
2. Check the brake oil
Before checking the brakes, carefully wipe off the dirt on the main cylinder to prevent any dirt from falling into the oil storage tank.Remove the fasteners (usually pins) and covers.For cylinders with no scale, keep the liquid level 6 mm from the top of the cylinder. If there is a scale, just keep the liquid level higher than the scale.
Check the brake fluid and brake pads. The brake system is extremely important to the safety of the car. Always check the oil level of the brake oil tank. When the oil level is below the lower limit, it should be added to the upper limit in time.In addition, because the brake fluid itself is highly hygroscopic, after a period of use, the brake fluid will absorb too much moisture in the surrounding air and cause the boiling point of the brake fluid to decrease. When the brake fluid is boiling, it will cause the brakes to lock or malfunction. Wait for failure, therefore, the brake fluid must be replaced regularly.After the brake fluids of different brands are mixed, they may react or corrode the brake system. The brake fluid of the same brand must be replaced when replacing.Brake pads are parts of the brake system that are prone to wear. Frequently check the degree of wear. If the degree of wear exceeds the limit required by the manufacturer, it must be replaced.
4. Wheel dynamic balance and tire pressure.
For wheel dynamic balance and tire pressure, it is normal to check the balance of the car every 10,000 kilometers, so this detection is even more indispensable at 20,000 kilometers, especially on mountain roads, curved roads, ice and snow and other roads. , This item must not be ignored. Remind all car owners that it’s coming to summer, and there will be more hot and rainy weather. When doing maintenance on the car, you must check the tire pattern and tire pressure. It is better to fill with a little nitrogen, so that the temperature will not change greatly. When the tire pressure also produces a greater change. How do car owners inflate car tires on a daily basis?
1. After the car has been running for a period of time, the tires must be cooled before refilling.This is because the tire temperature will rise when the vehicle is running, which has an effect on the air pressure.
2. Check the valve.If the valve nozzle and the valve core are unevenly matched, there are convex and concave phenomena and other defects, it is not easy to inflate and measure the air pressure.
3. Pay attention to cleaning when inflating.The filled air should not contain moisture and oil to prevent deterioration and damage of the inner tube rubber.
4. Inflation should not exceed the standard too much, nor should it be over-inflated due to the inability to inflate during long-term business trips.Excessive over-standard will cause the cord to stretch too much, causing its strength to decrease, and affecting the life of the tire.
5. The inflation operation must be careful.Before inflating, wipe off the dust on the valve mouth and do not loosen the valve core.After the inflation is completed, use soap foam to wipe on the valve mouth to check for air leakage. If the air leaks, continuous small bubbles will be produced.Then tighten the valve cap to prevent sediment from entering the valve.
How to use tires to save fuel?
1. Choose tires whose size and specifications conform to the vehicle design.Try not to modify it. If possible, you can choose some fuel-efficient tires.
2. Regularly check the tire pressure. It is recommended that the owner and friends check it at least once a month.
3. Let your car always maintain correct wheel positioning and accurate dynamic balance, which can ensure a lower fuel consumption rate.
4. Owners with conditions can fill the tires of their cars with nitrogen (including spare tires).
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect.
Link to this article：Main points of vehicle maintenance in spring and summer
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank