1. Check whether the oil sump, oil level, and oil standard meet the prescribed use standards. If they do not meet the requirements, replenish the oil in time until they are in use.
2. Check whether each button is flexible, whether there is any blocking phenomenon, if any, it should be dealt with in time.
3. Check whether the motor grounding wire is loose, dropped or damaged. If there is any looseness, it should be tightened immediately, and if it is falling off or damaged, the maintenance personnel should be notified immediately for handling.
4. Check whether the safety protection device is damaged, or it is complete and reliable.
5. Carefully check the joints of each part, and tighten the loose nuts at each part.
7. Check and clean all moving parts to avoid damage to the machine caused by not cleaning.
8. Each control handle (switch) should be placed in neutral (zero position).
9. Inspect, clean and tidy up the work surface and work area.
10. After scrubbing, lubricate the joints of all parts to avoid operation blockage.