NC machine tool fault classification
(1) by fault classification can be divided into mechanical problems and electrical failure.
(2) classified according to the classification of symptom can be repeated failures and random failures.
(3) classified according to the fault property classification recoverability fault and unrecoverable failure.
(4) classified according to the classification of fault-free alarm faults and alarms fault.
(5) by Division of alarm, and the alarm type
Usually the alarm of CNC system is divided into system alarms and alert the user categories.Previous: Main contents of routine maintenance of cnc machine toolsNext: Composition of the NC machine tool
Link to this article：NC machine tool fault classification
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks