As a medium and large mechanical equipment, the punching machine must take protective measures in all aspects before loading and transportation to avoid damage to the equipment during transportation. So the following editor will tell you some precautions about the transportation of the equipment, so as to help you better complete the transportation of the equipment.
- 1. Collision, impact and abrasion are strictly prohibited when transporting the punch.
- 2. Place the punch on a stable base during transportation.
- 3. During transportation, the equipment must not collide with other objects, and should be lifted and handled gently.
- 4. When the equipment enters the installation station, it should be hauled steadily, and unstable methods such as rolling and prying should not be used.
- 5. If possible, store the equipment indoors as much as possible.
- 6. When the equipment is stored outdoors, it should be covered to avoid people knocking on objects, sun and rain.
- 7. For punches equipped with mechanical seals, the seal parts should be protected and kept clean.
Therefore, the above are some relevant precautions for the transportation of the punch, so when you load and transport the equipment, you must pay more attention to the above content and strictly follow the correct method to transport, so as to better ensure that the equipment is transported. No damage during the process.