In the processing cnc machining industry, what matters is its accuracy, Especially precision CNC machined parts processing. This is only a basic requirement, because precision CNC machining parts processing itself has higher requirements, and the effect can be better! Advantages of precision CNC machined parts processing.
1. Multi-axis control and multi-axis linkage: Most commonly used machining centers are 3-axis linkage. By increasing the swing angle and increasing the rotation coordinates, 4-axis linkage, 5-axis linkage, 7-axis linkage, and even more Axis linkage processing can be formed. center.
2. Parallel machine tools: The functions of commonly used machining centers are relatively fixed. Vertical machining centers, horizontal machining centers, or CNC machining centers, CNC-turning centers, etc. are combined to form a machining system, which increases the CNC machining range and machining capacity of the machine.
3. Tool breakage alarm: use infrared, acoustic emission, laser and other detection methods to detect the tool. When tools are found to be worn or damaged, alarms are issued in time, automatic compensation or replacement of spare tools is performed to ensure product quality.
4. Tool life management: unified management of multiple blades on a tool, or several tools working at the same time, to improve processing efficiency.
5. Automatic protection of machine tool overload: The machine tool can automatically protect the machine tool according to the load during the processing. When the load exceeds the maximum load set by the machine tool, the machine tool automatically shuts down. The load size can be set and changed by yourself.
6. Dynamic physical simulation of machining: During the machining process, the machining status of some parts in the machine tool is not easy to observe. For example, if the dynamic physical simulation function is added, the machining status of the workpiece can be observed at any time. This can prevent undesirable phenomena in machining. Knife, cut, not only, unreasonable steps, etc.
7. On-line inspection of workpieces: Also called real-time inspection, that is, real-time detection of workpieces during processing, and timely detection and correction of errors. This function can effectively avoid the problem of re-clamping and positioning caused by unqualified inspection after conventional processing, shortening production time and improving production efficiency.
8. Adaptive control: Machine tools with this function can change the cutting conditions (such as cutting force, temperature, etc.) that are sensed during the processing process, and control the machine tool to change the cutting consumption in time through the adaptive control system, so that the machine tool and the tool always Maintain the best condition, so as to obtain higher cutting efficiency and machining quality, and prolong the service life of the tool.
For more details, welcome to find the website: www.ptjmachining.comPrevious: Do you know what is precision CNC machining products ?Next: some Advantages of CNC precision CNC machined parts !
Link to this article：some Benefits of Choosing the precision CNC machined parts !
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks