In economically developed countries and regions, the main water supply pipe used in residential buildings is copper water pipes, and the use rate of copper pipes as construction water supply pipes is also as high as 75% or more. With the development of China’s residential buildings and the promotion of green environmental protection themes, thin-walled copper pipes will become the choice of new green residential water pipes.
The advantages are obvious:
(1) High safety and reliability. The copper tube is characterized by heat resistance, cold resistance, pressure resistance, corrosion resistance and fire resistance, and is suitable for a wide range of environments. The copper tube can withstand extremely hot and extremely cold temperatures and adapt to drastic changes in temperature without aging.
(2) Antibacterial and impervious. Copper can inhibit bacterial production.
(3) Good for health. Copper is an indispensable trace element in the human body. It is an important element in the synthesis of proteins and enzymes in the body.
(4) Anti-fouling performance. The inner wall of the copper pipe is smooth and not easy to scale.
(5) Energy saving, noise reduction and long life. The copper tube is durable.
(6) Strong adaptability and easy installation. The copper tube is easy to process and weld, and the installation method is various, convenient, fast and the connection is firm.
(7) Green and environmental protection. Copper has excellent regenerative properties and can be continuously recycled. The copper regeneration process does not produce toxic and harmful substances and other waste materials, and is a sustainable green building material.
For more information about copper products, please visit:https://www.shanghaimetal.com/copper_pipe_tube_copper_pipe_copper_tube-132.htm
Shanghai Metal Corporation is a trusted aluminum alloy, aluminum foil price, stainless steel price and stainless steel manufacturer, kinds of stainless steel in china.
For our full list of products that we offer check out our website here. Be sure to join the conversation in our LinkedIn group, Facebook, Twitter .
Try also our WeChat by scanning the QR code below.
Lina Y.//SMC Editor
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.
Link to this article：why do Central Air Conditioners Use Copper Tubes?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks